8th VOCAL Optimization Conference: Advanced Algorithms.
The VOCAL conference focuses on recent advances on optimization algorithms: continuous and discrete; complexity and convergence properties, high performance optimization software and novel applications are reviewed as well. We aim to bring together researchers from both the theoretical and applied communities in the framework of a medium-scale event.
A Konferencia programja itt olvasható.
- Corvinus University of Budapest
- Hungarian Operations Research Society
- Chair: Ferenc Friedler, Scientific director and Head of the Artificial Intelligence Center, Vehicle Industry Research Center, University of Győr; Endre Boros, Rutgers University, USA; Istvan Maros, University of Pannonia, Veszprém, Hungary; Georg Pflug, University of Vienna, Wien, Austria; Tamás Terlaky, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, USA - Tudományos bizottság
- Chair: Botond Bertók, associate professor, University of Pannonia, Veszprém, Hungary; Kolos Csaba Ágoston, Corvinus University of Budapest, Budapest, Hungary; Sándor Bozóki, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Institute of Computer Science and Control, Budapest, Hungary; Tibor Csendes, University of Szeged, Szeged, Hungary; Zsolt Darvay, Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania; Csaba Fábián, John von Neumann University, Kecskemét, Hungary; Zoltán Horváth, Széchenyi István University, Győr, Hungary;Tibor Jordán, Eötvös Loránd University, Budapest, Hungary; Nataša Krejić, University of Novi Sad, Novi Sad, Serbia; Alexandru Kristály, Óbudai Egyetem, Budapest, Hungary; Zrinka Lukač, University of Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia; Marianna E.-Nagy, Corvinus University of Budapest, Budapest, Hungary; Zsolt Páles, University of Debrecen, Debrecen, Hungary; Miklós Pintér, Corvinus University of Budapest, Budapest, Hungary; Janez Povh, University of Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Slovenia - Programbizottság
- Chair: Tibor Illés, Corvinus University of Budapest, Budapest, Hungary; Secretary: Petra Renáta Rigó, Corvinus University of Budapest, Budapest, Hungary; Anita Varga, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Budapest, Hungary; Roland Török, Corvinus University of Budapest, Budapest, Hungary - Szervezőbizottság
Abstracts will be published in the conference program. Az absztraktok itt olvashatók.
Short Papers (up to 6 pages) will be published in the conference proceeding with ISBN number for those who submit their contribution by the specified deadline and pays the registration fee by the early registration deadline;
Publication in Special Issue of CEJOR Selected papers will be published in a special issue of the Central European Journal of Operations Research. For the acceptance papers will be refereed according to the standards of the journal.